Best Electrical and Electronics Engineering Colleges In Bangalore - Department Overview
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established at the Cambridge Institute of Technology in 2007 and has been a part of the institute since its inception. The department has a sanctioned student intake of 60.
Best Electrical and Electronics Engineering Colleges In Bangalore emphasizes the underlying principle of Cambridge Institute of Technology, which is experiential learning. Hence, it focuses on flipped classrooms, cohort-based learning, theme-based projects, capstone projects, etc. in order to skill train its students and help them evolve into responsible professionals that not only contribute to the economy through their technical knowledge but also step up to societal responsibilities.
we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore, This Department places importance on holistic development of students to help them into global professionals. The department regularly conducts workshops, seminars, industrial visits and guest faculty lectures to keep the students and staff updated with the latest developments.
The Department also invites projects from industries to be implemented by the students and faculty. Our students have been placed in top software and core companies with the support of the placement cell. Some of our students have enrolled for higher studies in reputed national and international institutions. we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore
- Permanently affiliated to VTU, Belagavi.
- NBA and NAAC Accredite
- ISO & UGC 2f Certified
- Committed and Dedicated faculty members
- Student Centric Programs for better placements
- Trainings on domain specific courses
- Internships, Industrial orientation and Projects
To illuminate the world by empowering the students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with domain knowledge and relevant skills to be global professionals
M1: Implement synergized approach in teaching- learning pedagogy to develop core competencies
M2: Foster and train students to develop the traits of professional competencies and leadership skills
M3: Create an ambiance to inculcate the virtues of global professionals
Prof. Hema. A
Associate Professor and HoD
Best Electrical and Electronics Engineering Colleges In Bangalore with Placements - Course Overview
We are top/ Best electrical and electronic engineering colleges in bangalore. Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Cambridge Institute of Technology is a holistic programme that equips students with professional competencies, leadership skills and technical knowledge to help students to grow into global professionals.
we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore, The course focuses on enabling students to apply mathematics and science fundamentals to analyse complex Electrical Engineering problems. During the period of study, students will be provided training on designing electrical and electronics system components and undertake research using modern tools.
Post the degree, graduates will be able to analyze, investigate and design control systems, electrical machines, power systems and work on multidisciplinary projects.
Besides theoretical and practical knowledge of the domain, the Department also conducts workshops for its students to help them learn communication skills, leadership skills and learn about societal and environmental sustainability.
Program Educational Outcomes (PEOs)
PEO1: Able to apply mathematics and science fundamentals for analyzing complex Electrical Engineering problems.
PEO2: Able to design Electrical and Electronics system components and to adapt various research methods using modern tools.
PEO3: Able to attain professional competencies through lifelong learning with ethical andmoral behaviour.
PEO4: Able to communicate effectively and exhibit leadership quality towards globalprofessionalism.
PEO5: Able to provide lucid solutions for societal and environmental sustainability.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
Graduates will be able to:
PSO1: Identify, formulate and solve Electrical, Electronics and Computing problems.
PSO2: Analyze, investigate and design Control systems, Electrical Machines, Power systems andwork on multidisciplinary projects.
PSO3: Use transformation techniques and implement software solutions to design, simulate and analyse Electrical and Electronics systems.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Placements & Opportunities
We are the best electrical and electronics colleges in bangalore with placements. Graduates holding an Electrical and Electronic Engineering can explore opportunities in both the private and public sector. Electrical and electronic engineers are sought in power plants, railways, electricity boards and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms, IT companies and all types of manufacturing industries. Popular job roles that electrical and electronic engineers are sought for:
- Development & Test Engineers
- Electrical Product Design Engineers
- Project Heads
For those interested in pursuing a higher degree, there are opportunities in reputed organisations within the country such as IISC, IITs, NITs etc. Several students look at attaining a higher technical degree from foreign Universities too, & we are the best electrical and electronics colleges in bangalore
we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore, Cambridge Institute of Technology promotes entrepreneurship and provides its students all possible opportunities to start out as entrepreneurs. For students interested in entrepreneurship, some job roles that they can look at include:
– Electrical Contractors
– Energy Auditors
– Establishing Renewable Energy Setups
Apart from providing an excellent academic environment, the department also provides an active platform for industry institute interaction. In this regard the department has initiated MoUs with the following companies to train the students and make them employable.
- Think & Ink Education & Research foundation, Bengaluru
- AkanshaPowertronix, Bengaluru
- Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- Indian Tech keys, Bengaluru
we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore, Department has been preparing electrical and electronic engineers who are well-rounded professionals, complete with technical skills, soft-skills and the right aptitude calibrated to adapt into global work cultures. Our students have been placed in reputed organisations world-wide.
Our Institute goes beyond the traditional graduate programs in Business or Engineering to turn out our students to be leaders. we are best electrical and electronics engineering colleges in bangalore, The department of HRD offers trainings in various fields including Business English Communication certification, Aptitude training (Quant, verbal, logical, reasoning, problem solving, Resume building, Interpersonal skills), Personality and Interpersonal skill Building etc.
Job opportunities are available both in private and public sectors like power plants, railways, civil aviation, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms, IT companies and all types of manufacturing industries.
Research: IISc, IITs, NITs, Raman Research Institute
Entrepreneurship: Electrical Contractors, Energy Auditors, Renewable Energy Setups, Automation, Switchgear, etc.
Higher studies in reputed universities in India & abroad – IIT, NIT, RMIT – Australia, etc.)
- Development & Test Engineers
- Electrical Product Design Engineers
- Project Heads
Our Top Recruiters
EEE Placement Statistics
Cambridge Institute of Technology is one of the finest colleges of engineering, offers 100% placement assistance. In past years, we have accelerated the placement outcomes for Electrical and Electronics Engineering students. This field of engineering has a great opportunity to escalate career growth.
At CIT, we offer students training and skill-oriented projects to make them industry ready for the future. Infosys, Capgemini, TCS, Square Yards, Amazon, Smart Brains are our top and reputed recruiter for the EEE department. The highest package offered for last year was 4.5 LPA. In the COVID -19 breakouts, our placement team is gearing up for the next academic year placement and training process.
The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Cambridge Institute of Technology provides special labs for students as practice labs. The students not only use labs for meeting the academic requirements but also to do mini projects, projects and also workshops for skill enhancement. The Department provides an opportunity for students to work on projects for project exhibition at both intra and inter college level.
Students learn in a real-world environment, function as team members, discuss the planning of experiments, and share ideas about the analysis and interpretation of data. Most of the engineering instructions take place in the laboratory and it demands the active use of knowledge and skill. The laboratory courses help them to gain insight and understanding of the real world which they learn in their theory courses and the ideas for innovations.
Designing, Building or Assembling a product, or system using specific methodologies & equipment.
Demonstrate Creativity, independent thought, creativity, and capability in real-world problem solving.
Work in Teams to learn individual and joint accountability, assign roles, responsibilities and tasks.
Workshops: Forum organizes workshops along with academics in different areas which provides hands-on training to the students.
Guest Lectures: Eminent personalities from various Industries and Institutions are invited to lend valuable Information to students with the latest updates of the Industries.
Industrial visits: Objective of industrial visit is to provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies/power plant. Few eminent companies which students have visited are BEL, BEML, BHEL, KPCL, KPTCL, Rail Wheel Factory, KREDEL, NPTI / PSTI, BHORUKA Power Plant, Sharavati Power Plant, Varahi Power Plant.
Project Exhibition: Project exhibition is held annually in the name of INTUIT. Students showcase their projects which is evaluated by external resource persons. Based on the performance in the exhibition three best projects are awarded with cash prizes from each semester.
Academic Support & Mentoring
Our team of faculty at the EEE department focus on the following objectives laying strong strategies to support and encourage students in building their skills and expertise.
- Department vision is achieved broadly by Governance and Academics.
- Governance involves developing a strategy plan at dept. Level.
- Academics involve teaching-learning process, defining and mapping various outcomes to mission and vision of the department.
Apart from providing an excellent academic environment, the EEE department also provides an active platform for industry-institute interaction. In this regard, the department has taken initiatives to have long term MOUs with the following companies to train students and make them employable.
- Think & Ink Education & Research foundation, Bangalore Akansha Powertronix, Bangalore
- Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Achievements of the Department
- Publications in renowned national/international Journals and Conferences by faculty and students Student representatives in VTU level technical and sports events
- Many of our Alumni are successful Entrepreneurs Good industry-institute interaction
- 100% placements for eligible students
IEEE/ISTE STUDENT CHAPTER
The major objective of the IEEE/ISTE student chapter is to assist and contribute in the overall development of top graduates required by industries and other organizations. The IEEE/ISTE organizes events such as Ideathon, Hackathon, Treasure Hunt, Circuit Debugging, Coding Contest, Treasure Hunt and Technical Crosswords.
FOLKS is a students’ forum that facilitates Technical and Non-Technical Activities. The Forum seeks to encourage team work and the spirit of self-reliance among its student members. Under this forum, technical workshops, guest lectures from industry captains, industrial visits, project exhibitions, non-technical activities such as debates, quiz competitions and other cultural programmes are organised.
- Located in the Ground Floor, Sir. M.V. Block
- No. of Classroom = 9 (6 in Ground Floor and 3 in First floor)
- No. of Labs = 7 (5 in Ground Floor and 2 in First floor)
- R&D Lab with the state-of-art facility (includes servers, computers and LCD projects)
- Every classrooms and labs are equipped with LCD Projectors
- Computing facility – 380 computers (HP Intel core i5, with 8GB RAM)
- No. of Printers are 4
- Department operated with NETFOX firewall (both hardware and software)
- High end Dell Server
- Internet facility – 130Mbps dedicated leased line
- Wi-Fi enabled department
- Department Library with
- Department is under CCTV surveillance (including classrooms, labs, staffroom and corridors)
- MSDN campus agreement(includes SQL server, Windows 10 OS, Office 365, Cloud virtualization, Visual Studio)
- All the staffroom are cubicles with necessary
We have curated specialist courses for electrical and electronics engineering students who show their ability to innovate and want to broaden their knowledge. The Industry Academia Distance restricts Indian engineers from employment at the end of its 4-year degree. You should take specialized courses to make your break useful. We have three professional courses for students of electrical and electronics engineering.
The vast majority of studies do not know their academic focus and spend a lot of money, energy and time seeking an unsuitable field. If you’re in CIT you don’t have to address this issue. Get to know where you are bright and how you’re not doing right from the beginning of your degree. For semester 1 to semester 8 students, CIT initiated projects-based technical courses. These specialization courses will offer students the opportunity to pursue a new profession.
So what are the advantages of taking the course?
- You will be working on 25 times more tasks than a typical bachelor degree student.
- The projects are planned by experts in industry to proliferate the engineers ability.
- Right from day 1 of college, you can create a technological portfolio..
- Designed to help you produce high performance during your studies to set an notable quality in your CV.
- Concentrate on developing your expertise in your areas of interest.
- Elective training prepares for a number of specialized professions.
- Data-driven approach to identify places where you do better and areas where you don’t go so well to keep track of your performance.
- Identify your key attributes to use your degree effectively.
Who is this course for?
- For students of electrical and electronics engineering who are desiring for new challenges for promising work
- For professionals from related fields who want to speed up awareness and enhance career growth
What will you get?
- The top 5% of the class holds a certificate of merit
- All students will be granted completion certificates
- Construction of a technical portfolio
- Connect your technical projects automatically
- A better career profile that can be shared with LinkedIn