Best Electronics and Communication Engineering Colleges In Bangalore | Department Overview
The Best Electronics and Communication Engineering Colleges In Bangalore was established in 2007 by CITech. It started out with intake of 120 students and has grown exponentially in terms of student and faculty accomplishments. At present, the branch has an intake of 180 for the Undergraduate course. The offers M.Tech programme and Research programme (JC Bose Centre for Research and Development) affiliated to V.T.U. The Department is “Accredited by NBA”.
The experienced faculty is the strength of the Best Electronics and Communication Engineering Department. Regular workshops, seminars and certification programmes are conducted by the faculty for their students with the objective of making them industry ready in both core and IT companies.
The Department provides exclusive training on programming languages to improve the coding skills of the students. Students of ECE are encouraged through awards and felicitation of their academic, sports and extracurricular achievements.
To impart quality and responsive education in the field of electronics and communication engineering for the holistic development of students to meet the global challenges.
M1. Adopt integrated approach in teaching – learning pedagogy supported by necessary infrastructure.
M2. Conduct appropriate programs and activities to enhance analytical and problem-solving skills.
M3. Impart domain knowledge and inculcate the traits of professional competencies.
Highlights of Department of E.C.E (NBA Accredited)
- NBA Accredited
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- AICTE Approved
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Faculty and Highly Skilled Technical Staff
- One of the Preferred Branches with Excellent Teaching and Learning Platform.
- Fully-Equipped Labs with Inputs on Electronics and Software as per needs of industries.
- Internship Support and Industry Visits
- R & D facility for Miniprojects, Academic Projects and Involvement of Students in Research.
- Industry Associations through MoU’s with Technilabs, Texas Instruments, Edgate etc.
- Innovation Labs for Workshops, Personal Projects, Technical Competitions
- Certification Courses for Employment Opportunities
- Spacious Seminar hall, Well Equipped Labs, Department Library.
- Excellent academic Result, Placement & Training.
- Mentoring support for Performance Improvement.
- Motivation and Mentoring for Higher studies
Dr. G. Indumathi
B.E., M.Tech Ph.D
Professor and HOD
Dr. G. Indumathi heads the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Cambridge Institute of Technology. She has 30 years of teaching and industry experience and has had published more than 30 papers in several national, international conferences and journals. Her research interests include computer communication networks, VLSI, multimedia communication and microprocessors.
She has organized several skill-based training and certification programmes for the benefit of students. She is responsible for implementing quality assurance systems, enhanced teaching learning process and has been instrumental in developing processes for outcome-based education in the Institution. She has served as a board member at different Universities and examiner for M. Tech and Ph.D viva voce. She has received several awards for her contribution in establishing her department as centre of Excellence.