Doctor of Philosophy
In the department, the R&D center has been set up to undertake research projects and also to meet the needs of faculty members doing their research. Students also participate in faculty research activities and pursue a PhD in their area of interest. The purpose of this programme is to prepare participants for research and teaching positions both inside and out of the academic.
Our PhD students are expected to be specialists and able to generate new knowledge and to be the great new thinkers for our world. The students are to establish a profound understanding of
their chosen fields of study.
Structured exposure to different problems is also given, diverse technical skills are developed and academic and other activities are conducted. The research scholars should acquire a profound knowledge of their chosen fields of research. They also get formal exposure to a number of subjects, learn different skills and take part in academic and other activities.
Specialisation in Doctor of Philosophy:
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- BE in Computer Science and Engineering
- BE in Information Science and Engineering
- BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE in Civil Engineering
- BE in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Master in Computer Application
- MTech in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Finance