As they say, “Every Problem has a Solution & a Silver Lining”. Given the current alarming situation worldwide caused by the pandemic Coronavirus – COVID-19 where shutdown of industries & work has slowed the pace, we as Cambridge Group of Institutions have not just taken precautionary measures to safeguard our staff, faculty members, students & visitors, but, as a responsible Educational Institution, we decided to take education to the next level; by bringing classes to our students!
Cambridge institute of Technology has always strived for innovation & inventive ideas consistently breaking new ground in every initiative undertaken. We pride in being one among the first few organisations to conceptualise and start Online Classes on Zoom for our students.
Our Programme features LIVE classes every day between 10 AM – 2:30 PM hosted by Teaching Experts, HODs, Faculty Members using interactive Zoom HD Platform, with course work designed and led by the same faculty who teach on campus.
Faculty conduct these online classes using the Socratic method, a teaching style in which professors encourage discussion and debate to help students reach their own conclusions and truly to engage with the material.
Holding courses LIVE via webcam allows students and faculty to participate in this rich conversation, bringing the best of the traditional college classroom to an online experience.
Highlights of Cambridge Online Classes
- Over 1200 uninterrupted meetings & classes conducted
- HD Audio & Video Quality
- 95% Attendance of 2500+ Students from Engineering & MBA Programme
- Immersive Course Work with Assignment & Course Material sharing online
- Interactive Learning with Real-time Q & A sessions
- Seamless Digital Technology that enables completion of portions on time
- Remote Accessibility with zero distance barrier