A Zero Waste Green, CoVID Safe & Sustainable Campus
The world is changing exponentially and so are we. Cambridge Institute of Technology have always been in the forefront among providers of quality education in Karnataka and leaders in transforming more than 15000 lives. Meeting the fast pace of global change, CIT is accelerating the transformation within the institution to make a better innovative world.
We take pride in our state-of-the-art infrastructure & our teaching faculty who not only create a positive learning environment that encourages Entrepreneurship & Leadership, but motivate students to exercise their knowledge on real-world problems & skills required.
We believe in nurturing innovations in an inspiring environment to create a futuristic society of entrepreneurs who would make an active contribution in serving humanity and global sustainability through technology and research.
We create globally relevant and one of its kind teaching-learning-practicing environment led by an industry-academic approach towards education and training development. Consecutively, we adopt a research-oriented design thinking approach in development of human capital.
- Ranked 7th Emerging Private Engineering Colleges, (All India) – 2021
- Ranked 10th Private Colleges Bengaluru – 2021
- Awarded as Best Emerging Engineering College in India – South 2018
- Rated Diamond in ‘Teaching & Learning’ by QS I Guage
- Ranked 68th across the country by Dataquest T-School Survey – 2017
- Cambridge Group of Institutions ranked 3rd in Top Group in India 2021 by Silicon India Education
- Ranked 25th across the Country by Silicon India T-School Survey – 2017
Approved by the AICTE, New Delhi. | Permanently affiliated to VTU, Belagavi | NBA & NAAC ‘A+’ accredited | An ISO 9001:2015 certified Institute | Recognised by Govt. of Karnataka | UGC 2f Certified Institute