BE Admissions Engineering Colleges Bangalore
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Here’s a chance for students to acquire more knowledge and hands-on training on
industrial 3D printing technology. With most sectors lacking trained manpower
especially in digital manufacturing, a need for comprehensive training is required
from the college level itself.
Realising this, Cambridge Consultancy Center and Industrial Research (CCCIR), a
research wing of Cambridge Institute of Technology (CIT), signed a Memorandum
of Understanding (MoU) with EOS Electro Optical Systems Pvt Ltd on November
25, 2022. EOS is the leading technology provider worldwide for industrial 3D
printing of metals and plastics.
Highlighting the importance of studying 3D printing, Anand Prakasam, Country
Director, said, “All colleges today are teaching traditional technology when the
world is moving towards digital manufacturing. We need technology like 3D
printing and that’s where we step in.” He added that digital manufacturing is a
growing market and industries are not able to implement it completely because of
the less manpower. “Today, the jobs in these areas may not be visible but it will
definitely come up in next few years,’’ Anand Prakasam said.
MANAGEMENT QUOTA Admission Process
Admission through Management Admission process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. SAARC and Other Foreign students are also eligible to apply.
Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the Admissions Department, to obtain the application form.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit.
- Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the College Campus.
- Visit the Admissions Department, and meet the Admission Counselor.
- Admission fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
Eligibility FOR B.E. COURSES
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at CITECH.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
The Following Documents need to be submitted by the Students
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Caste & Income Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 5 Passport +5 Stamp Size
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Finance, HR, Marketing
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in CSE
Students who wish to seek admission to Post Graduate Programmes in MBA/MCA/M.Tech may do so through.
- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- Management Admission Process.
Admission through Management Admissions process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students.
Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the Admission Department in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit.
Note: Candidates must have taken one of the following examinations in order to qualify :
- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
- Any one of the Nationally approved Aptitute Test
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBA
We offer a 2-year MBA program, open to candidates who have a 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination and 45% in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-1. [Entrance Exam: KMAT / CMAT / MAT/ PGCET – any one mandatory]