Cambrian House of Student Startup (CHOSS) a wing of Cambridge Institute of Technology, aspires to provide the right set of tools for students who strives to become Entrepreneurs in the future. CHOSS provides the platform to Ideate, Develop and Incubate student start-ups. CHOSS enables aspiring students by mentoring, training, connecting with leaders from industry and infrastructure to convert an Idea to Product/Service.
To provide a platform for students to grow professionally and personally to meet societal needs, and cherish their entrepreneur dreams, through effective engagement, Industrial connect and practical exposure.
- To inspire and transform students into entrepreneurs through various skill development programs, Interdisciplinary connect and Industry collaboration.
- To accelerate young minds and provide appropriate training and support from ideation to prototype development.
- To enable knowledge exchange, bridge the gap between youngsters and International Industrial world, ease and stimulate research opportunities between countries
- Foster entrepreneurship and start-up culture among students
- Focus on solving societal needs and create employment
- Promote interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary/transdisciplinary innovation
- Technical mentoring via industrial connects, research organization, Government agencies, NGOs and funding agencies
- Train Mentors to guide students to provide sustainable solutions across domains
- Provide Mentoring, training and Infrastructure to mature the idea into a Minimum commercially viable Products/Service
- Build a sustainable environment for the future via self employment and sustained growth.