Well-equipped sports facilities are provided in the campus. Indoor stadium is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure and is being used by staff and students on regular basis.
The sports department is headed by Physical Education Director and organizes annual sports meet in the college for students and staff. The Institution provides sports attire, TA, DA and accommodation for the students to participate in intercollege and University level sports events. Professional coaching is provided in the campus for Cricket, Volleyball, Throwball, Basket Ball, Table tennis, Badminton, etc.
A few of the sports facilities provided are listed below:
• Institute has sports ground of 8041 Sq.Mts available for conducting outdoor games like Volley ball, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Football Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Throw Ball, Hand ball, Netball, Softball etc. The facility was established in the year 2007.
• 200-meter athletic field is available for various events like jumps, throws and runs.
• Futsal court available to play mini football.
• Two Basketball courts are available to conduct national level competitions.
• An indoor play area of 875 Sq. ft available for sports like Chess, Carrom, Table
• Tennis, Shuttle Badminton etc.
• Two Indoor shuttle Badminton courts are available to conduct national level competitions.
• Two table tennis tables are available to conduct national level competitions.
• Adequate carrom and chess boards are available for indoor activities.
Gymnasium and Yoga:
A well-equipped gymnasium facility with built up area of 750 Sqft. is established to ensure that the students are physically fit. Special fitness training is provided to the students who participate in the intercollegiate sports competitions. Gymnasium has all modern gym equipments in sufficient numbers.
Yoga center is available within the campus to enhance the wellness of staff and students. Well qualified yoga trainer is available in the campus to conduct yoga sessions on regular basis for staff and students.