Top Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, The department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Cambridge Institute of Technology was established in 2007 with the aim of imparting quality education to students and bring out the best in them.
The course is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Within a span of 12 years, the Department has seen rapid growth and is continuously striving at providing superior technical education with a team of highly-skilled faculty members engaged in quality teaching, research, and corporate training programmes & we are best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore. In terms of infrastructure, the CSE Dept. is one of the best equipped and is at par with the leading institutes across the country. The department has V.T.U recognized research centre, Sir C.V Raman Centre for Research in Computing which was established in 2014.
M1: Adopt student-centric approach through experiential learning with necessary infrastructure.
M2: Develop a conducive environment to enhance domain knowledge, communication and team participation.
M3: Enrich students by inculcating the traits of global professionals.
BE,M.Tech,MISTE, Ph.D. (CSE)
Professor and Head
The department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Cambridge Institute of technology was established in the year 2007 with the aim of imparting quality education to students and bring out the best in them, we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore. The course is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Within of a span of 11 years the Department has seen a rapid growth and continuously strives at providing superior technical education.
We are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore & we are a team of high quality faculty members engaged in quality teaching, research, and corporate training programs. In terms of infrastructure, our department is one of the best equipped and is at par with the leading institutes.
The department has V.T.U recognized research centre, which was started in the year 2014. Currently we have 13 faculty pursuing their Ph.D. in this centre. The department is considered to be one of the top options for CET and COMED-K rank holders.
The students of CSE has performed excellently well in campus placements of reputed IT industries, such as TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, and others. Post graduation studies students have acquired their internships and projects in companies such as UNISYS, NOKIA SIEMENS, TCS, and so on. The department is actively involved in hosting many additional training programs for students in areas such ANDROID APPLICATIONS, BIG DATA, CLOUD COMPUTING and so on.
Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges In Bangalore With Placements - Course Overview
- Involve students in various cognitive activities and technical events to unleash their creativity and problem solving skills
- Implement experiential learning by creating IT infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories.
- Build a faculty team to nurture and train students in domain related and personality development activities.
- Conduct programmes to enhance technical communication and participative skills.
- Collaborate with training organizations and industries to train students in professional skills and to provide exposure to global challenges, and we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore
- Conduct programmes to enhance communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Coding, project management & computer programming
- Implementation & troubleshooting of computer networks
- DBA design, implementation and maintenance of organization’s database.
- Research about existing problems and planned solutions
- This accredited course meets the evolving needs of industry, and will give you a deep understanding of the principles of Computer Science.
Program Educational Outcomes (PEOs)
PEO1: To provide our graduates with a strong foundation in mathematics, programming, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, analyze and solve IT related engineering problems, and to prepare them for higher learning, R&D and consultancy.
PEO2: To develop an ability to analyze the requirements and technical specifications of software to articulate novel engineering solutions for an efficient product design.
PEO3: To provide exposure to the emerging technologies, and to provide relevant training to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects which in turn may develop communication skills and leadership qualities.
PEO4: To prepare our graduates to pursue professional career adopting work values with a social concern to bridge the digital divide, while meeting the requirements of Indian and multinational companies.
PEO5: To make our graduates aware of the efficacy of life-long learning, professional ethics and practices, so that they may become global professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1: To use the knowledge of algorithms and programming skills to build, test and maintain software systems.
PSO2: To have a comprehensive knowledge of architecture and organization of Multi-Core processor, System software, and Compiler Design and Embedded systems.
PSO3: To design and build systems, catering the needs of industry and society with the knowhow of network system and cryptography to solve related security issues.
- Located in the Ground Floor, Sir. M.V. Block
- No. of Classroom = 9 (6 in Ground Floor and 3 in First floor)
- No. of Labs = 7 (5 in Ground Floor and 2 in First floor)
- R&D Lab with the state-of-art facility (includes servers, computers and LCD projects)
- Every classrooms and labs are equipped with LCD Projectors
- Computing facility – 380 computers (HP Intel core i5, with 8GB RAM)
- No. of Printers are 4
- Department operated with NETFOX firewall (both hardware and software)
- High end Dell Server
- Internet facility – 130Mbps dedicated leased line
- Wi-Fi enabled department
- Department Library with
- Department is under CCTV surveillance (including classrooms, labs, staffroom and corridors)
- MSDN campus agreement(includes SQL server, Windows 10 OS, Office 365, Cloud virtualization, Visual Studio)
- All the staffroom are cubicles with necessary
Computer Science & Engineering Placements & Opportunities
Being a skilled computer engineer opens up numerous opportunities like Software Developer, Network Administrator, Database Designer & Admin, Web Designer, Mobile Application Developer, Robotics Expert & many more.
we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, In the field of academics, wide opportunities ranging from being Professors, Technical Trainers to Corporate Trainers are available & in demand. Scope of computer science engineering in india, CSE has wide employment opportunities at Government sectors such as ISRO, DRDO, HAL, NAL, LRDE, Defence, National Information Centre. In addition to this, CSE graduates can go for higher studies at IIT, NIT, IIIT, IISC & other reputed universities in India or abroad specializing in computers, or pursue a Ph.D.
We’ve built a reputation for placing Computer Science Engineering students in reputable companies with good industry-standard packages. We achieved a placement rate of 98% for the department. We also placed 90% of students with the highest package offered in the last academic year, which was around 27 LPA. The Top Recruited companies participated in the CSE department’s placement drive. ITC, Marrow, Capgemini, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, TCS, Juspay, Harman, and others are among the top recruiters. The placement data for the CSE department can be found below:
- Application Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Games Developer
- Information Systems Manager
- IT Consultant
- Web Designer/Developer
Our Top Recruiters
We are proud in offering certification courses under the Microsoft AI 900, Microsoft AZ 900,Microsft PL 900, Infosys campus Connect, SIC – Artificial Intelligence, SIC – Coding and Programming, Wipro Java full stack programs at the department of CSE .The first course Microsoft AI 900 and Microsoft PL 900, is tailored for 3rd, 5th and 7th semester CSE students.. The second course, Microsoft AZ 900, targets 6th semester CSE students. These certification courses provide valuable hands-on experience and knowledge to prepare our students for the challenges of Industry and beyond.
“Empowering Students with Microsoft AI900 and AZ900 Courses: Engaged in the SIRIUS Project Exam”
Step into the future of Cyber Space with us…
we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, Our courses are designed to meet the evolving requirements of industry in India and abroad, as well as addressing key research areas such as cyber security and data science along with many other skills one may require. Here are a few development programmes that the department undertakes to train students:
Student Development Programme on Advances in Python Programming and Selenium Automation -installing Python, setting the environment variables for Python, installing PyCharm IDE, variables in Python, data types, operators, conditional/decision making statements, looping statements, Strings, Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Arrays, Functions, Exception handling, File handling, Python OS module, installing Selenium, and hands-on for few basic programs on automation and python concepts.
Department offers all-round development of students by conducting workshops, seminars, guest lectures, and Faculty Development Programs (FDPs and provide hands-on experience so that students will gain practical knowledge. To further enhance the knowledge and skills of our students, we regularly organize workshops; these events provide a platform for industry experts, researchers, and academicians to share their insights and expertise with our students and faculty members. By staying updated with the latest advancements in the field, our students can stay ahead in their learning journey and be prepared for the ever-evolving industry demands.
Among the various workshops and guest lecturers conducted in our department, some notable ones include:
- One week workshop on IOT, which consisted of fundamentals of IOT, hands-on-session with Raspberry-Pi and other groups worked with Arduino.
- Workshop On “Market Analysis” By Cambrian House Of Student Startup (CHOSS) and Cambrian Innovation Lab (CIL)
- Three day Workshop on Skill Lab Web Development
- One day Hands on Session on Patent Search
- Six Day Boot Camp for Programming Tenacity in C.
“CSE Students Engaged in the IoT Skill Lab at CIT Exploring the Boundaries of Technology”
The “Sir C.V Raman Centre for Research in Computing”, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore, has been established to provide suitable ambience and infrastructure to facilitate the research scholars to find solutions to computing problems through scientific and technological research. Enthusiastic participation from the faculties and students propel us to unimaginable heights.
The Research Centre has five Research Supervisors who are currently guiding 36 research scholars in various fields of computer science spanning from image processing, wireless sensor networks, cloud computing, Data Mining, Network Security, IoT, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Analytics. Besides 12 more faculty members are pursuing their Ph.D from other Research Centres of VTU, VTU-RRC and other Universities.
Seven Research Scholars have been awarded Ph.D Degree from this Research Centre. Research work in this Research Centre has resulted in a total of 35 conference presentations and 108 Journal publications, out of which 60 are published in UGC Recognised Journals and 31 in Scopus-indexed Journals.
Intuit- Project Exhibition
The Department of CSE organized A Project Exhibition- INTUIT’23 on 29th April 2023 to mark the “CIT Open Technology day – Unveiling the Technologies and Talents” Which was sponsored by CIT ISTE & CSI Student chapters. The main objective of organizing such an exhibition is to make the learning process effective and efficient with hands-on experience for the students. The INTUIT provides a good platform for students to showcase their talents and receive suggestions from other experts.
This exhibition succeeded in giving an overview of practical applications of AI&ML,IOT & Embedded Systems , Cyber Security by CSE students. The students were exited for the prize distribution and cash prize with the certificate were awarded to 2 best projects based on Best Innovation and Best Project of Social Relevance.
To explore the list of outstanding projects, please visit our [INTUIT Best Project List](Click Here)
“Unveiling Innovation: The Department of Computer Science and Engineering proudly inaugurates the Project Exhibition-INTUIT, marking the beginning of a remarkable showcase of student projects.”
The Department of CSE hosted A Two- Day National Conference on Emerging trends in Engineering, Technology and management on 26th and 27th April 202. The conference was specially designed for UG,PG students, faculty members, Ph.D Scholars of various domains, industries and R&D Sectors.
The objective of this conference is to bring together researches, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals in the domain of interest from around the country to present their research work and development activities in the field of engineering. The aim of this conference is to provide a scientific forum for all scholars around the country and enable the interactive exchange of state of the art knowledge.
To explore the list of Top 5 National Conferences, please visit our [Conference List](Click Here)
“Ready to Inspire: Students prepare to present their research papers at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology, and Management, showcasing their expertise and driving innovation forward.”
- Weinkling Autovity Pvt Ltd. (IOT devices)
- SidekickEDGE Management Consulting
- HashedIn by Deloitte
- Elvero Telecom,Netherlands
“Strengthening Collaboration: A momentous occasion as the Department of CSE signs an MOU with SIC”
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is built with highly qualified and talented faculty and achieved best results over the years. Academically excellent students have received VTU ranks and many of our students are pursuing higher education in various universities within the country and abroad. Students of our department are been placed in top companies with highest packages. Our department is proud about the passed-out students who are serving the country by joining the armed forces.
Some of the Notable Events are:
- COMIC CON INDIA Certification of Appreciation
- Development of a Non-Contact Human Temperature Detection System
- BULLPEN 2023 – National Stock Pitch Event
“Ms. Shama Pradeep Mantagi (1CD18CS159), a brilliant differently able graduate of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, has received SMT. SWETHA R MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL from VTU, during the academic year 2018-2022.”
We have curated specialisation courses for students in computer sciences and engineering who show themselves suited to innovative skills and who wish to extend their knowledge. At the end of their four year degree, the industry – academy Gap makes Indian engineers less employable.. You can take specialization courses in your output gap. We have three career-oriented courses for computer science students, The overwhelming majority of students are unfamiliar with their focus and end up wasting a huge amount of time, money and energy to find a wrong focus, which might not be best suited. You no longer have to face this problem with CIT. From the first semester, grasp places where you are brilliant and that do not fit well. At CIT, we have implemented project-based technical training courses for semester 1 through semester 8 students. These specialization courses will allow computer science and engineering students to take a career path.
So what are the advantages of taking the course?
- You will be working on 25 times more tasks than a typical bachelor degree student.
- The projects are planned by experts in industry to proliferate the engineers ability.
- Right from day 1 of college, you can create a technological portfolio..
- Designed to help you produce high performance during your studies to set an notable quality in your CV.
- Concentrate on developing your expertise in your areas of interest.
- Elective training prepares for a number of specialized professions.
- Data-driven approach to identify places where you do better and areas where you don’t go so well to keep track of your performance.
- Identify your key attributes to use your degree effectively.
Who is this course for?
- For graduates and new students in computer science and engineering searching for promising career programmes
- For IT professionals who want to accelerate value and promote business growth
What will you get?
- The top 5% of the class holds a certificate of merit
- All students will be granted completion certificates
- Construction of a technical portfolio
- Connect your technical projects automatically
- A better career profile that can be shared with LinkedIn
Citech_Strategic Plan_Research and development