Top Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, The department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Cambridge Institute of Technology was established in 2007 with the aim of imparting quality education to students and bring out the best in them.
The course is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Within a span of 12 years, the Department has seen rapid growth and is continuously striving at providing superior technical education with a team of highly-skilled faculty members engaged in quality teaching, research, and corporate training programmes & we are best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore. In terms of infrastructure, the CSE Dept. is one of the best equipped and is at par with the leading institutes across the country. The department has V.T.U recognized research centre, which was started in 2014.
M1: Adopt student-centric approach through experiential learning with necessary infrastructure.
M2: Develop a conducive environment to enhance domain knowledge, communication and team participation.
M3: Enrich students by inculcating the traits of global professionals.
BE,M.Tech,MISTE, Ph.D. (CSE)
Professor and Head
The department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Cambridge Institute of technology was established in the year 2007 with the aim of imparting quality education to students and bring out the best in them, we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore. The course is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Within of a span of 11 years the Department has seen a rapid growth and continuously strives at providing superior technical education.
We are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore & we are a team of high quality faculty members engaged in quality teaching, research, and corporate training programs. In terms of infrastructure, our department is one of the best equipped and is at par with the leading institutes.
The department has V.T.U recognized research centre, which was started in the year 2014. Currently we have 13 faculty pursuing their Ph.D. in this centre. The department is considered to be one of the top options for CET and COMED-K rank holders.
The students of CSE has performed excellently well in campus placements of reputed IT industries, such as TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, and others. Post graduation studies students have acquired their internships and projects in companies such as UNISYS, NOKIA SIEMENS, TCS, and so on. The department is actively involved in hosting many additional training programs for students in areas such ANDROID APPLICATIONS, BIG DATA, CLOUD COMPUTING and so on.
Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges In Bangalore With Placements - Course Overview
- Involve students in various cognitive activities and technical events to unleash their creativity and problem solving skills
- Implement experiential learning by creating IT infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories.
- Build a faculty team to nurture and train students in domain related and personality development activities.
- Conduct programmes to enhance technical communication and participative skills.
- Collaborate with training organizations and industries to train students in professional skills and to provide exposure to global challenges, and we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore
- Conduct programmes to enhance communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Coding, project management & computer programming
- Implementation & troubleshooting of computer networks
- DBA design, implementation and maintenance of organization’s database.
- Research about existing problems and planned solutions
- This accredited course meets the evolving needs of industry, and will give you a deep understanding of the principles of Computer Science.
Program Educational Outcomes (PEOs)
PEO1: To provide our graduates with a strong foundation in mathematics, programming, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, analyze and solve IT related engineering problems, and to prepare them for higher learning, R&D and consultancy.
PEO2: To develop an ability to analyze the requirements and technical specifications of software to articulate novel engineering solutions for an efficient product design.
PEO3: To provide exposure to the emerging technologies, and to provide relevant training to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects which in turn may develop communication skills and leadership qualities.
PEO4: To prepare our graduates to pursue professional career adopting work values with a social concern to bridge the digital divide, while meeting the requirements of Indian and multinational companies.
PEO5: To make our graduates aware of the efficacy of life-long learning, professional ethics and practices, so that they may become global professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1: To use the knowledge of algorithms and programming skills to build, test and maintain software systems.
PSO2: To have a comprehensive knowledge of architecture and organization of Multi-Core processor, System software, and Compiler Design and Embedded systems.
PSO3: To design and build systems, catering the needs of industry and society with the knowhow of network system and cryptography to solve related security issues.
Computer Science & Engineering Placements & Opportunities
Being a skilled computer engineer opens up numerous opportunities like Software Developer, Network Administrator, Database Designer & Admin, Web Designer, Mobile Application Developer, Robotics Expert & many more.
we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, In the field of academics, wide opportunities ranging from being Professors, Technical Trainers to Corporate Trainers are available & in demand. Scope of computer science engineering in india, CSE has wide employment opportunities at Government sectors such as ISRO, DRDO, HAL, NAL, LRDE, Defence, National Information Centre. In addition to this, CSE graduates can go for higher studies at IIT, NIT, IIIT, IISC & other reputed universities in India or abroad specializing in computers, or pursue a Ph.D.
- Application Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Games Developer
- Information Systems Manager
- IT Consultant
- Web Designer/Developer
Workshops on “Cyber Security”
Department of CSI conducts several Workshops thus providing a platform for students to learn beyond syllabus. Cyber Security is becoming increasingly important in today’s networked world and is impacting every aspect of society including finance, healthcare, government, education, arts and entertainment. Technology Seminar on Cyber Security Compliance Awareness was hosted by Deloitte, along with Cyber Security CoE of the Government of Karnataka, at World Trade Center Bangalore. we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, Enthusiastic students from departments of CSE and ISE attend these conferences.
Guest Lectures on Start-up Engineering
we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, The Dept. of CSE/ISE organizes one day Guest Lectures on “Startup Engineering” covering the basic essentials of a start-up venture for enthusiastic students who wish to be future entrepreneurs, which covers:
- How to Start a Company
- What Startup Engineering is all about?
- History of Industrial Engineering and related developments
- Factors needed to start a company like Business Model, Team Composition, Funding and Capital.
- Current status of India in terms of GDP, Population positivity.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities.
Technical Talk on Big Data and Applications
Technical talks and sessions on “Big Data and Application” is organised by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering where renowned speakers demonstrate applications & various planning and processes giving a hands on experience to students. Talks lead to open discussions about suitable projects for the students in different domains like Big Data Analytics, IOT, Cloud Computing, Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
Our Top Recruiters
Step into the future of Cyber Space with us…
we are the best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore, Our courses are designed to meet the evolving requirements of industry in India and abroad, as well as addressing key research areas such as cyber security and data science along with many other skills one may require. Here are a few development programmes that the department undertakes to train students:
Student Development Programme on Advances in Python Programming and Selenium Automation -installing Python, setting the environment variables for Python, installing PyCharm IDE, variables in Python, data types, operators, conditional/decision making statements, looping statements, Strings, Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Arrays, Functions, Exception handling, File handling, Python OS module, installing Selenium, and hands-on for few basic programs on automation and python concepts.
Workshop on C Programming with focus on concepts like arrays, functions etc.
Student Development Programme on “Code Optimization in JAVA SE9” -to enhance the coding knowledge in JAVA, with additional key skills for JAVA programmers, such as secure coding, modular programming and database access.
Workshop for First year students highlighting strength of the department along with the detailed introduction, structure of HTML tags and highlighted about client server model.
Workshop on Cyber Security Compliance Awareness hosted by Deloitte, along with Cyber Security CoE of the Government of Karnataka, at World Trade CentreBangalore
Guest lecture on Start-up Engineeringfocussing on How to start a company; What Startup Engineering is all about?; Factors needed to start a company like Business Model, Team Composition, Funding and Capital.
Technical talk on Big Data and Applicationsabout suitable projects for the students in different domains like Big Data Analytics, IOT, Cloud Computing, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. Photograph of Technical talk on Big Data and Applications.
- Located in the Ground Floor, Sir. M.V. Block
- No. of Classroom = 9 (6 in Ground Floor and 3 in First floor)
- No. of Labs = 7 (5 in Ground Floor and 2 in First floor)
- R&D Lab with the state-of-art facility (includes servers, computers and LCD projects)
- Every classrooms and labs are equipped with LCD Projectors
- Computing facility – 380 computers (HP Intel core i5, with 8GB RAM)
- No. of Printers are 4
- Department operated with NETFOX firewall (both hardware and software)
- High end Dell Server
- Internet facility – 130Mbps dedicated leased line
- Wi-Fi enabled department
- Department Library with
- Department is under CCTV surveillance (including classrooms, labs, staffroom and corridors)
- MSDN campus agreement(includes SQL server, Windows 10 OS, Office 365, Cloud virtualization, Visual Studio)
- All the staffroom are cubicles with necessary
We produce proud engineers every year. Our aim is to build socially responsible engineers with strong professional ethics. Engineers are one of the top contributors to the world. They helped us to evolve with technology and machinery.
Computer Science and Engineering is a prestigious branch of engineering. At Cambridge, our CSE R&D department was established in the year of 2016. Since then we are providing solutions to various organisations. About 17 projects we have completed successfully. Four projects are still in progress.
Students can be a part of this Centre which is funded by organisations including the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST), MICRO EXPRESSIONS, System Consultant Information India (P) Ltd., Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Samsung Research India Private Ltd, Bangalore, Elvero Telecom, Netherlands, SaintGobin India Pvt. Limited, Rakya Technologies, NexIot.
The list of Non-Funded Projects
|Name of the Project/ Endowments||Name of the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator|
|A Neural Machine Translation for Indic Languages ( Data Collection)||Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|A Neural Machine Translation for Indic Languages ( Algorithm design)||Prof Geetha P|
|Healthcare Access Simplified||Prof. Geetha P, Prof. Vimaladevi|
|Bill Parser – Timesheet iOS||Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Contract Buddy||Prof Sathya Priya A|
|Object Recognition||Dr. Josephine Prem Kumar|
|Automated detection of safety equipment||Dr. Varalatchoumy M, Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Harness Detection||Dr. Varalatchoumy M, Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Application Security checking for Mobile App and Web App using OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities||Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Bone Fracture Depth analysis||Dr. Varalatchoumy M|
The list of Funded Projects:
|Name of the Project/ Endowments, Chairs||Name of the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator|
|Identifying the amount of fertilization required for Rice crops using Image Processing system to increase the yield.||Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Efficient Medical Record Management and Consultation System||Prof Jayanthi M.G|
|Design and development of Efficient Cost Saving Algorithm for Guiding Customer Purchasing Patterns in Modern Consumerism Scenario by using Feed Forward Back Propagation Networks||Prof. Sonia Maria Dsouza|
|Design and Development of Customised Billing and Invoicing software||Dr. Vasanthakumar|
|Air Written digit Recognition Control of Devices Using Machine Learning Techniques||Prof. Varalatchoumy M, Prof. Ganesd D.R.|
|Automatic Touch Free Sanitizer Dispenser||Prof Jayanthi M.G, Prof. Janardhan Singh|
|Non-contact temperature detection system||Dr. Varalatchoumy M, Geetha P., Rajesh Kumar|
Here is the list of Training Programs:
|Name of the Training Programs||Name of the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator|
|Analysing Student Performance for better placement||Prof. Varalatchoumy M, Prof Geetha P|
|FDP on Machine Learning Lab||Dr. Shashikumar D.R.|
|Short Term Training Program under AQIS||Dr. Shashikumar D.R.|
We have curated specialisation courses for students in computer sciences and engineering who show themselves suited to innovative skills and who wish to extend their knowledge. At the end of their four year degree, the industry – academy Gap makes Indian engineers less employable.. You can take specialization courses in your output gap. We have three career-oriented courses for computer science students, The overwhelming majority of students are unfamiliar with their focus and end up wasting a huge amount of time, money and energy to find a wrong focus, which might not be best suited. You no longer have to face this problem with CITech. From the first semester, grasp places where you are brilliant and that do not fit well. At CITech, we have implemented project-based technical training courses for semester 1 through semester 8 students. These specialization courses will allow computer science and engineering students to take a career path.
So what are the advantages of taking the course?
- You will be working on 25 times more tasks than a typical bachelor degree student.
- The projects are planned by experts in industry to proliferate the engineers ability.
- Right from day 1 of college, you can create a technological portfolio..
- Designed to help you produce high performance during your studies to set an notable quality in your CV.
- Concentrate on developing your expertise in your areas of interest.
- Elective training prepares for a number of specialized professions.
- Data-driven approach to identify places where you do better and areas where you don’t go so well to keep track of your performance.
- Identify your key attributes to use your degree effectively.
Who is this course for?
- For graduates and new students in computer science and engineering searching for promising career programmes
- For IT professionals who want to accelerate value and promote business growth
What will you get?
- The top 5% of the class holds a certificate of merit
- All students will be granted completion certificates
- Construction of a technical portfolio
- Connect your technical projects automatically
- A better career profile that can be shared with LinkedIn