Top / Best Information Science Engineering Colleges In Bangalore
Best Information Science Engineering Colleges In Bangalore, Instituted in 2007, the Department of Information, Science and Engineering was set up to equip students with quality education to help them design, develop and solve engineering problems useful in health, socio-cultural and environment sectors using Information Technology. The Department started out with just 60 students and has emerged as a popular choice among students. Today the batch size has doubled to 120.
The approach taken by the Department includes imparting technical knowledge through technical activities that inculcate problem solving skills, facilitating real time projects that involve identification and use of relevant software tools, etc. We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, and overall objective is to ensure that a candidate is equipped with the right theoretical and practical knowledge that allows him to contribute to the society and industry.
Beside education, the Department also organizes technical seminars and workshops to update students of the new trends in the industry. It hosts several extra-curricular activities to ensure holistic development of the students.
Our students have been placed in top software and core companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. Some of our students have enrolled for higher studies in reputed national and international institutions.
The department is actively involved in hosting many additional training programs for students in areas such as automation testing, android applications, big data, cloud computing and so on.
- NBA Accredited
- Most Sought After For CET and COMED-K rank holders
- MOU with DELL-EMC for creating Centre of Excellence.
To impart quality education in the field of Information Technology and nurture students to become global IT professionals to provide innovative solutions in meeting the demands of industry and society.
M1: Build a faculty team to educate and train students to pursue careers in academics and industries.
M2: Inculcate interpersonal, leadership and entrepreneurship skills to develop professional competencies to meet global challenges.
M3: Establish association and collaboration with organizations of repute for knowledge sharing and enhancing skills to unleash student’s creativity and innovation.
Dr K. Satyanarayan Reddy
Professor and Head
Dr Reddy heads the Department of Information, Science and Engineering at the Cambridge Institute of Technology. Dr Reddy has been an educator for 30 years and has been an integral part of the industry for more than three years. He has more than 55 research publications to his credit. He also writes for reputed international journals (including Scopus Indexed Journals) and has been a participant at several national and international
The syllabus for top & best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, karnataka, at the Cambridge Institute of Engineering has been designed to mould students into professionals who have the skills to implement and manage corporate wide-intranets; design and administer databases and data warehouses; analyse and manage enterprise-wide solutions to real time problems, etc. Also, our students are trained and skilled to be able to design, develop and solve engineering problems in the health, socio-cultural and environment sectors using their IT knowledge.
We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, With this objective in mind, the curriculum has been designed and the core areas of study include hardware, operating systems, systems software, application software, networking, programming languages such as C, C#, Python & Java. Furthermore, students are provided lessons on design and analysis of algorithms, decision support systems, database management, file structures, ERP & MIS
Ensuring Holistic Development in a Candidate
While technical skills are essential for an ISE candidate to look at future employment opportunities, it is also essential that the candidate has the required soft skills to survive the dynamic nature of the industry. With this objective in mind, We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore our faculty provides soft skills and communication skills training for our students through workshops and seminars that focus on developing an individual into a professional that can effectively work as a team member in a multi-disciplinary set up. In addition, the HRD at the Cambridge Institute of Technology ensures that all candidates are provided certification courses in business communication, aptitude training (Quant, verbal, logical, reasoning, problem solving) and sessions on personality development and building inter-personal relationships.
Connect Session to Better Communication Skills
Besides these soft skill workshops, we organize a 10- minute Connect session everyday for students across semesters to help them broaden their knowledge on current affairs and hone their communication skills. We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, This session provides a platform to students to share information on technology, current affairs, industry, etc.
Management Funded Online Up skilling
We at Cambridge Institute of Technology firmly believe that learning is an on-going process. Hence we encourage our faculty and students to take up online certification courses in the field of emerging technologies, with 50 per cent of the fee sponsored by the management. It is mandatory for students to undergo an online certification course every semester on a topic of their interest.
Business skills that will enable you to work with managers and users to specify technology needs
Writing programs to codify technology, and later manage it. As a professional, you will develop code for business transaction processing systems, client/server systems or end-user support systems; these might be implemented in languages as C, C#, Phython & Java.
Designing, administering databases and data warehouses, analysing and implementing/managing enterprise-wide solutions to real-time problems.
Implementing and managing corporate-wide intranets.
Project management skills, technical writing or training
Core areas of study includes Hardware, Operating Systems, Systems Software, Application Software, Networking, Programming languages, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Decision Support Systems, Database Management, File Structures, ERP & MIS.
Program Educational Outcomes (PEOs)
Graduates of the programme will be able to
PEO 1 – Design, develop and solve engineering problems useful in health, socio-cultural and environmental sectors using IT knowledge.
PEO 2 – Pursue careers in industry, academic and Research & Development organizations by using modern IT tools and solve problems of socio-cultural/ legal nature.
PEO 3 – Solve complex problems for sustainable development of environment using IT.
PEO 4 – Work as an individual as well as a team member in a multi-disciplinary setup.
PEO 5 – Comprehend and communicate effectively to present complex engineering concepts in oral and written report form.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
Graduates of the programme will be able to
PSO 1 – Design and develop algorithms to test and maintain Software Systems for business, industrial and scientific applications.
PSO 2 – Develop computer communication systems, IOT and solve related security issues.
PSO 3 – Build intelligent systems using AI, machine learning and data analytics, and to test and maintain storage structures.
Placements & Opportunities
An Information Science Engineering Colleges In karnataka With Placements ISE engineer has a plethora of opportunities before him. We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, Our ISE course equips a graduate with the technical skills to design and develop algorithms to test and maintain software systems for business, industrial and scientific applications. On the completion of the course, our students are equipped to develop computer communication systems, IoT and solve related security issues. Our students can also build intelligent systems using Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and data analytics to test and maintain storage structures.
With these skills in place and the corresponding boom in the digital space globally, our ISE graduates can find several opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, cloud computing, data mining, warehousing and data analytics. Furthermore, IT firms that provide services to fields including the service sector, development sector, manufacturing sector and railways are also on the lookout for ISE engineers.
For those interested in the government sector, organizations such as ADE, DRDO, NAL, HAL, Bel & ISRO have several opportunities to offer.
- PHP Developer
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Quality Analyst
- IT Specialists
- Technology Consultant
- Software Developer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Database Administrator
- Information Security/Computer System Analyst
- Web Designer/Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Graphic designer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Data Analyst
- Web designer
ISE graduates can pursue higher studies:
- By taking GATE examination in India.
- By takingGMAT/GRE/IELTS examination one can pursue higher studies in USA/European countries.
- Connect sessions gives a platform to students to share information about technology, politics, economy, entertainment, sports, business, industry, trade and commerce.
- Connect sessions are conducted every day from 8.40 A.M to 8.50 A.M across all semesters.
- These sessions not only broaden their knowledge about general information but will also improve their language skills and vocabulary.
- Faculty and Students are encouraged to take up online certification courses to expand their Knowledge & Skills in the field of emerging technologies.
- It is made mandatory for students to undergo an online certification course every semester on the topic of their own interest.
- To persuade and support students and faculty, management is reimbursing 50% of the fee paid towards certification programs.
Our Top Recruiters
ISE Placement Statistics:
In reputable companies with good industry standard packages we’ve created a reputation for placing students with Information Science and Engineering. We have increased the placement statistics by 29% in ISE departmental placement from previous year. A total of 49 companies took part in the investment drive of the ISE department. Among the top recruiters are the companies ITC Infotech, Freenkart, Capgemini, TCS, and Mindtree. The ISE department placement data are available here.
We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, At the Cambridge Institute of Technology, we firmly believe in ‘Learning by Doing’. We offer opportunities to students to learn different concepts through practical approaches which include workshops and seminars. Our students get the opportunity to interact with industry experts and leaders and understand different concepts in a realistic manner. We are best information science engineering colleges in bangalore, as a student at the Department of Information, Science and Engineering, you can expect workshops, training sessions and the opportunity to take on mini-projects that will help you broaden your outlook and look at wider application of the knowledge you have acquired.
ACTIVITIES AT ISE DEPARTMENT
FIESTA is a forum for innovative engineering science and technological advancement, which enables students to showcase their talents.
Infosys Campus Connect
Industry specific specialized trainings are offered to make the students Industry-ready.
Workshops are conducted to encourage students to enrich their technical and professional skills in the field of information technology.
The International Conference on Convergent Innovative Technologies “ICCIT” provides a platform to exchange knowledge, experiences and to share innovative ideas.
INTUIT Project Exhibition
Project exhibition is conducted to exhibit the technical talent of the students.
ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education)
Through ISTE we are part of the global community of passionate educators, leaders and experts who are committed to expand the horizons of education technology.
Academic Support & Mentoring
Our team of faculty at the ISE department focus on the following objectives laying strong strategies to support and encourage students in building their skills and expertise.
- Conduct various activities and technical events for unleashing the students creativity and problem solving skills by organizing various competitions.
- Impart experiential learning through well equipped laboratories and IT infrastructure.
- Make a team of trained faculty available to nurture and train students in domain related fields as well as personality development.
- Conduct programmes to enhance technical communication and participative skills.
- Collaborate with training organizations and IT industries for training students in professional skills and to provide exposure to meet global challenges.
- Conduct various programmes to enhance interpersonal, communication entrepreneurial and organizational skills.
The Department of ISE at Cambridge Institute of Technology not only partners with several global giants for students’ projects, internships and training programmes, but also has firm & long term MOUs with the following MNCs and Global Brands:
- Dell EMC
- VM WARE
- PALO ALTO NETWORKS, USA
- Located in the First Floor, Sir. M.V. Block
- No. of Classroom = 9 (6 in Ground Floor and 3 in First floor)
- No. of Labs = 7 (5 in Ground Floor and 2 in First floor)
- R&D Lab with the state-of-art facility (includes servers, computers and LCD projects)
- Every classrooms and labs are equipped with LCD Projectors
- Computing facility – 380 computers (HP Intel core i5, with 8GB RAM)
- No. of Printers are 4
- Department operated with NETFOX firewall (both hardware and software)
- High end Dell Server
- Internet facility – 130Mbps dedicated leased line
- Wi-Fi enabled department
- Department Library with
- Department is under CCTV surveillance (including classrooms, labs, staffroom and corridors)
- MSDN campus agreement(includes SQL server, Windows 10 OS, Office 365, Cloud virtualization, Visual Studio)
- All the staffroom are cubicles with necessary
We have curated specialist courses for information science and engineering students who show their ability to innovate and want to broaden their knowledge. The Industry Academia Distance restricts Indian engineers from employment at the end of its 4-year degree. You should take specialized courses to make your break useful. We have three professional courses for students of information science engineering, The vast majority of studies do not know their academic focus and spend a lot of money, energy and time seeking an unsuitable field. If you’re in CITech you don't have to address this issue. Get to know where you are bright and how you're not doing right from the beginning of your degree. For semester 1 to semester 8 students, CITech initiated projects-based technical courses. These specialization courses will offer students the opportunity to pursue a new profession.
So what are the advantages of taking the course?
- You will be working on 25 times more tasks than a typical bachelor degree student.
- The projects are planned by experts in industry to proliferate the engineers ability.
- Right from day 1 of college, you can create a technological portfolio..
- Designed to help you produce high performance during your studies to set an notable quality in your CV.
- Concentrate on developing your expertise in your areas of interest.
- Elective training prepares for a number of specialized professions.
- Data-driven approach to identify places where you do better and areas where you don’t go so well to keep track of your performance.
- Identify your key attributes to use your degree effectively.
Who is this course for?
- For graduates and new students in Information science engineering searching for promising career programmes
- For IT professionals who want to accelerate value and promote business growth
What will you get?
- The top 5% of the class holds a certificate of merit
- All students will be granted completion certificates
- Construction of a technical portfolio
- Connect your technical projects automatically
- A better career profile that can be shared with LinkedIn