INNOVATION AND INCUBATION SUMMIT 2023 (IIS-2023)
To create a platform for sharing best practices among incubation center heads, corporate innovation centers, and government bodies, leading to multiple benefits for all stakeholders
The Indian government has established Technology Business Incubation (TBI) Centers, Atal Incubation Centers, and Institution Innovation Council with the goal of promoting innovation and incubation among young graduates in academic institutions IIS 2023 is being organized by Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore in partnership with leading industries/TBIs and with the support of DST-NSTMIS through collaboration with VIT, Paavai Institutions, and Siddaganga TBI.
- Networking of incubator heads to share experiences in running incubation centers
- Interaction with impact-making technology startups in national interest areas
- Understanding funding mechanisms under TBIs and government agencies
- Evaluation of startup ideas and provision of input for proposal submissions.
- Networking of stakeholders to strengthen incubation centers with best practices
- Funding agency requirements and preparation for pitch presentations
- Interaction and providing support for startups in identified thrust areas for incubation
- Interaction with industry experts to identify resources for successful entrepreneurs.