Samsung Innovation Campus Lab
Samsung Innovation Campus aims to empower a generation of problem-solvers by equipping them with future-proof skills and a practical understanding of the technologies that will shape their future and enrich the sustainable growth of the world.
Objectives That Shape Success:
- Empower students with advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and Big Data.
- Prepare students for roles in product-based companies with industry-aligned skills.
- Bridge the gap between academic learning and industry demands, ensuring seamless integration.
A Legacy of Achievements:
- 68 Students From the CIT have graduated
- 34 students graduated from the 350-hour Artificial Intelligence program.
- 34 students graduated from the 100-hour Coding and Programming program.
- More courses coming next semester: IoT, Big Data, etc.
- Training 300+ students at Samsung Innovation Campus by 2024.
- GPU Workstation
- 50 High-performance desktops
- Hands-on learning and exploration
- Raspberry Pi & flipboards, sound bars, LED TVs, laptops, and more.